Saturday, November 21, 2015

.

You know what, can't you see this is the clue that Allah wanna show us? Like seriously, I really hope this time I will 100% strong enough to move on. Yes, from you and your whole life! Yes, I love my ego, my life and of course my mom more than myself! Ahhh typical reason, "I'm not good enough for you". What do you expect from a girl who loves "haram" animals, kan? And I know what all of you talking behind my back! And of course it'll never end. Heh. Ya, belaan aku bagi tau. Aku tau lah. Watch out. Hah.

Why? Like I said, I'm not good enough to be part of you. You're tooo good kan. Siapalah aku ni. Imma really bad girl. A good man is for a good woman right? No worries, if you're a good man, you'll find a good woman someday. *Bila aku dah tak menangis, means hati aku dah cukup keras! Bye.

2 comments:

Izz Latif said...

Hi, I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing stories and personal insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested by emailing me at izz.latif@my.zalora.com so that I can fill you in with the details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Dewi Aja said...

Hello!
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)